Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Rescue Couch - Cover It

If all else fails in making the couch presentable, I intended to buy a slipcover. (I'm really not good with sewing huge fabric pieces and I'm really bad at cutting big pieces too, so I intended to buy one.)

But if you are a better sewer than me, here are 3 sites with slipcover sewing directions. One, Two, Three.

But, with such huge pieces of fabric, my guess is it may be a better deal to buy a slipcover from a discount place anyway. Here are four sites I thought seemed to have good deals on slipcovers. One, Two, Three, Four.

No comments: