Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cheap Finger Paint

Want to occupy your toddler with finger paints that are non-toxic and easy to make? I have a cheap one today and a tasty one tomorrow. These are not paints that will keep, so if you expect a masterpiece that you will want to keep forever, these are not the paints.

Cheap Finger Paint

Flour, water and food coloring.

Mix just enough water into flour to make a paste and drop in food coloring. No worries if they ingest it. Use on paper, waxed paper, cookie sheets, etc.


1 comment:

Myrnie said...

So fun- I tried it with my daughter this morning. She LOVED it! Thanks!