Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Tractor Mower Blade Hat Rack

At camp this past week, I saw a cool recycling use for a tractor part. The camp grounds keeper had screwed up a mower blade from a huge tractor mower on the wall with the triangle points pointing up where the campers could hang their hats for dinner.

To make sure you know what I mean by mower blade, I found this picture to show you what blade I mean.

If these people just flipped it so the triangles were facing up, it could be a lovely hanging rack for hats.

Woohoo, 100 followers! Thanks for your all's interest in my blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I've tried several times to leave you a comment on your other blog, Soul Burning Words, and haven't been able to. The post comment box never shows up. I don't know if the problem is just my computer or not, but you might want to check it out. Cheers!