Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Got a Free Blockbuster Movie

Hmm, I was given a call by a blockbuster employee reviewing records who saw that I hadn't been in for a while (maybe 6 months) and to encourage me to come in, she put a free rental on my account to be used in the next two weeks.

I normally borrow from friends or the library or the church library, maybe one or two a month.

Hmm, I wonder how often they'll do this? I really have such little time for movie watching I think one every six months for free from Blockbuster would be just fine with me! :)

1 comment:

Money Savin' Momma said...

We have a local place here in town that calls us probably once every 2 months or so and offers a free movie because we haven't rented a movie in awhile. We love it! LOL

Momma @ EADFL
http://www.engineeradebtfreelife.com/